Monday - Friday 10:00 - 18:00; Saturday 10:00 - 14:00
City of Sofia, Cherni Vrah Blvd. 102B
From 25.05.2018 in Bulgaria begins to apply the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR). It has been adopted by the European Union and aims to harmonize the policies of the EU Member States regarding the collection and use of personal data. Its purpose is also to guarantee the right to privacy, to protect personal data, to create more security against misuse and attempted misuse of personal data of each of us. All data with which a user can be identified is considered personal data. These can be email, names, mobile phone, residential address, IP address.
The new regulation is related to a number of requirements that "Health Master" applies and which you can get acquainted with here. Among them are:
- to inform you what personal data we use;
- to inform you why we use them;
- We ask for your consent to use them when we provide additional services based on them, such as targeted advertising, for example.
- to give you the opportunity to change your consent for different purposes to have more freedom.
- to guarantee you the right to request correction of your data, their deletion, as well as to be "forgotten".
- to indicate all third parties / other companies with whom we exchange your data.
When users use our website - read articles or recipes, watch videos, use e-mail and others, among the data that help us understand how our services work in the best way and to make them even better for you, are cookies . These are small text files that are sent from the web server to the browser you are using and stored on your device so that the site can recognize it.
There are two types of cookies - permanent and temporary or session cookies. Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a longer period of time. Session cookies are temporarily stored on your computer when you visit the site, but are deleted the moment you close the page.
Most cookies do not contain sensitive information about you or personal data with which we can identify you directly.
· »Cookies are used for settings, functions and other services of the sites; · »Cookies are used to track which sections and blocks of our sites are visited; · »Cookies are used to access the protected parts of the sites; · »Cookies are used to manage the ads you have seen and / or interacted with. This is mostly done by external systems, such as Google; · »Cookies are used both for statistics and analysis of user preferences on our sites.
Third parties may record and read cookies on your browser or use web beacons to collect information. This information can be used to display ads on websites. To prevent cookies from being stored on your computer, please disable the storage of cookies by changing your browser settings. Consult your browser's documentation and Wikipedia for more information:
If you wish to opt out of third-party cookies in connection with advertisements based on your interests (personalized advertising), visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/bg
How to delete cookies?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you. This allows you to accept or decline a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature will prevent parts of our Sites from functioning properly, including the login features.